The Senior Director of Client Success represents Aidin in all aspects with our enterprise health system clients, including but not limited to; the successful implementation of Aidin, the ongoing retention of Aidin and the expansion of Aidin’s footprint with each client. This role serves as the main client interface, accountable to achieve client value / ROI, ensure that the client has an exceptional experience and that Aidin is achieving the stated outcome on time, and within budget.
This role will continually provide input on the direction of Aidin’s development and strategy to ensure we maximize value for enterprise clients.
- Design and operationalize client support systems
- Provide day to day leadership to Aidin implementations
- Personally ensure high levels of quality, client satisfaction, and employee satisfaction.
- Secure 100% year over year retention rate amongst enterprise clients
- Introduce and secure adoption of new Aidin features to increase existing footprint at each enterprise client
- Develop expertise as a senior advisor to the Executive and Director levels in the client organizations, helping the client understand the power of Aidin, how it can help their organization succeed and empowering them to take action.
The ideal candidate for this role has 10+ years of experience in the healthcare space:
Expertise in Care Transitions
Experience in care transitions gives you a deep understanding of health systems, hospitals, and their partners. You have formerly been responsible for improving care transitions, liaising with health system executives, and overseeing software and product implementations. You are knowledgeable about current practices and interested in upgrading the impact hospital staff have on patient outcomes.
Research and Data Driven
Aidin is a software company that is driven by the value of data from our clients. You will be responsible for using data to guide your priorities, inform product suggestions as well as focus Aidin’s internal operations team. You are comfortable with making hypotheses, mining data, and presenting conclusions verbally and visually.
At Aidin, to sustain and scale is to build it, run it, manage it then give it away. You will be responsible for generating and testing ideas that will be the foundation of a long-term company strategy.
Ideal Mindset of Candidate
We are a small family company and we have clear priorities for our clients and our company. The quality of our work matters. Aidin’s success is derived from our team. We care about the impact you will bring professionally and personally.
Benefits & Compensation
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Aidin is an equal opportunity employer. We hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by applicable law.
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to hr@myAidin.com