Client Success, Partnerships
Remote within U.S. - Full Time
We are looking for a tech-savy, innovative self-starter with outstanding relationship management talent to join our team in the Client Success, Strategic Partnerships role. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction and client retention for clients that are strategically the highest value.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Client Success
What are you responsible for?
- Implement post-sales implementation processes and tools across health systems with a focus on scalability; drive adoption and ensure retention of clients
- Develop strategic relationships with health system stakeholders to ensure trust and collaboration
- Establish credibility and trust with health system executives, mid-level managers, and frontline staff
- Collect and analyze data to guide client satisfaction strategies
- Partner with key Aidin leaders (sales, product, technology) to drive innovation and value for Aidin clients – including product innovation and feature rollouts
- Travel to meet with clients, as necessary
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Ability to tell a compelling data-driven story with supporting analytics
- Strong interpersonal aptitude with the ability to coordinate cross-functionally
- Ability to act proactively to influence key stakeholders and drive impact
- Clear, empathetic communication skills
- Strong attention to detail – you’ll have complete ownership of your accounts and measuring their success. Being detail oriented, thorough, creative and analytical will be crucial to success
- Ability to tell a compelling story via SQL, Excel and Powerpoint
- An innovator who is not afraid to create structure and scale
What you can expect from us?
- An open-minded, collaborative culture where the entire team is committed to yours and the company’s success
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be challenged
- Flexibility and great benefits