Client Support and Operations Associate
Remote w/in the U.S. - Part Time
As our provider customer base continues to grow, we are looking for a highly organized, efficient, and innovative Provider Outreach Support Coordinator. This role will execute on operational strategy, support our provider customers, and capture and share customer perspectives with the rest of the Aidin team.
This role is a remote, part-time hourly position, with a flexible goal of 10-20 hours per week.
What are you responsible for?
- Complete daily outgoing calls with customers, and answer basic questions about how Aidin works
- Track, summarize, and share provider perspectives about the Aidin platform
- Ensure that all customers have a positive experience and interaction with the Aidin Support Team
- Bring enthusiasm to all new ideas, offer input, and execute quickly
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Interested in client interactions and providing the best customer experience
- A self-starter with attention to detail and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage time-sensitive requests, ask for help when needed, and produce results
- A strong communicator with great administrative skills (phone, email, etc.)
- Experienced working with MS Office, Google Applications, and other web-based productivity tools
- Passionate about healthcare
What you can expect from us?
- An open-minded, collaborative culture where the entire team is committed to yours and the company’s success
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be challenged