Client Community Manager
Remote w/in the U.S. - Full Time
We are looking for an innovative self-starter with outstanding relationship management talent to join our team as the Client Community Manager. You will execute on operational strategy and be responsible for customer satisfaction and client retention. This role will report to the Director – Client Success. Healthcare experience required.
What are you responsible for?
- Execute on post-sales implementation processes and tools across health systems & post acute providers with a focus on scalability; drive adoption and ensure retention of clients by supporting 1) welcome webinars, 2) new feature release walkthroughs, tutorials and write ups, 3) community events to engage user base, 4) monthly newsletter development
- Daily social engagement on all company social media
- Develop strategic relationships with health system stakeholders to ensure trust and collaboration
- Collect and analyze data to guide client success using various platforms including Excel, SQL, and Tableau
- Deliver a robust Customer Support program that delights users including updating and standardizing support communication templates
- Partner with key Aidin leaders (sales, product, technology) to drive innovation and value for Aidin clients – including product innovation and feature rollouts
- Travel to meet with clients, as necessary
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- A self starter with attention to detail and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- An innovator who is not afraid to create structure and scale
- Passionate for creating sustainable processes that drive client satisfaction every time
- Experienced in working to establish a credible presence with healthcare prospects and customers; client facing, gathering feedback from the market and articulating the product vision
- Comfortable with innovative technology and positively impacting patient outcomes
What you can expect from us?
- An open-minded, collaborative culture where the entire team is committed to yours and the company’s success
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be challenged
- Flexibility and great benefits