How can Aidin help you in compliance with Impact Act regulations?
Thank you to everyone who joined our Aidin Community call to discuss changes and the new regulations! Key takeaways:
- Aidin patient choice lists currently provide patients with quality metrics
- Aidin will be adding resource utilization metrics to the patient choice list
- Continue to allow capability to print all available as well as unavailable providers within the geographic range
- Verbiage on preferred provider networks will be replaced with ‘network providers’
- Leverage Aidin for referrals in owned assets to ensure compliance of owned assets while discharging patients
If you have any questions about any of this, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com! We are committed to being your partners and ensuring compliance!
- Resource and quality data summary
- Community care resources
- Preferred providers and choice lists
- Providers who cannot meet patient’s needs
- Owned assets
- Delays related to non-availability
Did you know?
The Aidin team provides support to staff and providers 7 days a week!
- Navigate to the Help button in the Aidin app to access support and other helpful tutorial videos.
- Email us at support@myAidin.zendesk.com for more questions!